- Metadata is licensed under CC0, except for email addresses and the following personal identifiers: OIB, JMBG, JMBAG.
- All metadata exposed via OAI-PMH can be harvested. Mentioning the repository name is welcomed.
- Data policy (use and re-use of digital objects): Use and re-use is subject to the license under which digital objects were deposited.
- Indexing of full texts is allowed, but not their serving and serving of their parts unless the license allows it.
- This is a thematic repository containing digitized publications related to Croatian emigrants, whether authors, editors and / or publishers are Croatian emigrants. The repository will also accept digitized publications from other sources that correspond to the thematic scope and meet basic criteria (technical readability and acquired rights for publication).
- The repository currently holds the following types of content:
Current subject specialities of the repository: Items are individually described with their version type and date, their peer-review status, and their publication status.
Principal languages for content: croatian, english.
- Paper published in journal
- Other document types
- Items may only be deposited by accredited members of the organisation, or their delegated agents.
- The repository stores objects created as a result of the author's work at the institution.
- The validity and authenticity of the content of submissions is the responsibility of the depositor.
- Deposited metadata and items are subject to verification by repository administrators.
- The repository administrator only vets items for the eligibility of authors/depositors, relevance to the scope of the repository, valid layout & format, and the exclusion of spam.
- Items can be deposited at any time, but will not be made publicly visible until any publishers or funders embargo period has expired.
- Any copyright violations are entirely the responsibility of the authors/depositors.
- If the repository receives proof of copyright violation, the relevant item will be removed immediately.
- Items will be retained indefinitely.
- The repository will try to ensure continued readability and accessibility.
- Where possible, items will be migrated to new file formats when necessary.
- The repository may work with external partners to convert or migrate file formats, develop and implement software emulations for old file formats, and/or record preservation metadata.
- The original bit stream is retained for all items, in addition to any upgraded formats.
- It may not be possible to guarantee the readability of some less common file formats.
- The repository regularly backs up its files according to current best practice.
- Items may not normally be removed from the repository.
- Acceptable reasons for withdrawal include:
- Proven copyright violation or plagiarism
- Legal requirements and proven violations
- National Security
- IT Security
- Duplicate objects
- Withdrawn items are not deleted per se, but are removed from public view.
- Withdrawn items' identifiers/URLs are retained indefinitely.
- The metadata of withdrawn items will not be searchable.
- URLs will continue to point to 'tombstone' citations, to avoid broken links and to retain item histories.
- All changes to deposited items are recorded.
- Errata and corrigenda lists may be included with the original record if required.
- If necessary, an updated version may be deposited.
- In the event of the repository being closed down, the repository content will be transferred to another appropriate archive.